Rosemond Brown popularly known as Akuapem Poloo raised to Fame Not just because of Living Nature but She’s Determined to get there to Make a Change.
Looking back to her rough Background Her Faith is Focused on becoming an Icon and Change a Situation.
As She always says; ”I’m Going Places” this time around She’s really Going places by getting featured in Movies, Seminaries and Most of Outdoor Activities/Events.
To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.
I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
Public Blacklist her English to be Bad but as She always Says and I quote; ”I’m Going Places”
(5) Fact of About Rosamond Brown
1. She is a Togolese: Rosemond Brown has disclosed that she is also of a Togolese descent despite being a Ghanaian. In her own words “I am half Ghanaian and half Togo.” We cannot say which of her parents hails from Togo, but it’s probably would be her father.
2. Born in Suhum: Rosemond Brown revealed again that she was born in Suhum in the Eastern Region, and that is where she had lived until she decided to relocate to Accra a couple of months ago. According to her, she was born and bred in Suhum. She also had her basic, junior high and senior high school education all in the Eastern Region.
3. OPASS/Adonten: According to Rosemond Brown, who is suspected to be in her mid 30s, she attended Ofori Panin Senior High School (OPASS) and later Adonten Senior High School, all in the Eastern Region for her senior high school education. OPASS and Adonten are both good schools in the country, therefore, for Rosemond Brown to attend those schools, it means she is a smart girl, contrary to what social media users think of her.
4. Only Child: Rosemond Brown has also stated that she is the only child of her parents. She added that she has many cousins even though she is lonely when it comes to having her own siblings.
5. Media professional: According to Rosemond Brown, after relocating to Accra, she studied Public Relations in one of the media schools in the capital city.
Below are the Hot Pictures of Rosemond Brown
Source: (Dekins) – Ghevent.com