There’s no dull moment on social media thanks to the likes of Rashida the Black Beauty, Two Thozin and Kpakpa Man who pop up once a while to leave their ‘legacies’ and lasting impressions on us.
Once again social media has been brought on its knees and the one responsible for that is the man Supa aka Ghana2pac.
Dude has won a lot of admiration already and we are certain he would ‘reign’ for a while before going into oblivion like his predecessors.
Anyway, we have gathered some interesting facts about him which will intrigue you;
1. Iconic Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie wants to feature him on a track.
2. He’s called Tupac because of his bandana or headband which imitates the legendary American rapper, 2pac Shakur.
3. Ghanaian rapper Obrafour is his mentor.
4. He’s 30 years old.
5. He wants to take his music to heaven.
6. He wishes to feature top musicians like Davido, Wizkid, Mugeez, Patoranking and Fancy Gadam in the near future.
7. He explained that his catchphrase include “Fu*k Gariba was coined after Gariba, a fellow rapper stole his father’s cat.